- All are welcome!
- Join us in the upper level in the sanctuary at 8 a.m.
- Sit wherever you would like!
- Participate as you feel comfortable.
- We start with a time of singing to think about God and worship Him. We sing a variety of older and newer songs, some upbeat and some slower.
- Sometimes, we pause the singing and invite anyone who would like prayer to come to the front or to stand where they are so others can pray with them.
- Then, we take a moment to greet one another.
- Usually after the greeting time, we have a few quick announcements.
- Finally, Pastor Dave reads a passage from the Bible and explains how it applies to our lives.
- When the service concludes, you are welcome to join us in the lower level for free coffee & donuts.
- There is not childcare during the 8a.m. service, but the nursery is available for parents to use. During the 10a.m. service, kids from toddler age through 5th grade are welcome to join Kids’ Church – it starts after the singing time is done.