Every Sunday until May 22
- All are welcome!
- Come early if you’d like to join us in the lower level for free coffee & donuts — we start serving around 9:15 a.m.
- Join us in the upper level in the sanctuary at 10 a.m. for the service.
- Sit wherever you would like!
- Participate as you feel comfortable.
- We start with a time of singing to think about God and worship Him. We sing a variety of older and newer songs, some upbeat and some slower.
- Sometimes, we pause the singing and invite anyone who would like prayer to come to the front or to stand where they are so others can pray with them.
- Then, we take a moment to greet one another.
- Usually after the greeting time, we have a few quick announcements.
- Finally, Pastor Dave reads a passage from the Bible and explains how it applies to our lives.
- During the 10a.m. service, kids from age 3 through 5th grade are welcome to join Kids’ Church – it starts after the singing time is done. There is not childcare for younger children, but the nursery is available for parents to use.