Sunday Services, 8 a.m. & 10 a.m.
Wednesdays - Adults & Teens, 6:30 p.m.
Sunday Service Options:
- Parking lot broadcast on FM 87.9.
- Live Stream: Maranatha - YouTube
- We're still working on technical difficulties with the Live Stream!
- Recorded Sermon Videos: Maranatha - YouTube
- Available sometime after services.
Joining Us In-Person - Covid-19 Prevention
- If you can physically tolerate it, please wear a mask.
- Keep physical distance by: Sitting in every other row and by sitting 3 chairs apart from those not living in your house.
- Limit lengthy social interactions in the building.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms (especially fever, cough, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell), please worship remotely.
- Offering boxes are found on the wall next to the church office and between the sanctuary bathrooms.
Study the Bible with your family!
- Find lesson videos, study guides & posts from participants: https://www.facebook.com/kingsfordmaranathafamily/
- Want a packet delivered to your mailbox or e-mail each week? Contact the church office: or 774-7631 ext. 7.
- Maranatha messengers is still serving the public, providing food and clothing for to those in need.
- Appointments required. Call 906-774-7877 to schedule.
- Open Tuesdays, 9:30a.m. – Noon & Wednesdays, 9:30a.m. – 3:00p.m.
As with everything else in these trying times, let's do our best to live in love and grace toward each other. We may hold diverse opinions regarding the pandemic, but we serve on Lord, Jesus Christ, who loves us equally and longs for His children to live in understanding and love toward each other.
And, let’s stay in touch with each other. The best way to shine in the middle of a crisis is to care for our neighbors. Check in on each other – a simple phone call, email, text, or Facebook message can brighten someone’s day. It also provides us with the opportunity to make sure their needs are met and that they are doing well. If you find someone with a need you cannot personally meet, please contact us.
The words of the Apostle Paul are fitting: “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience…And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity” (Col 3:12, 14).