Sundays, 8a.m. & 11a.m.
- Family Fundamentals Class : Wednesdays, 6:30p.m.
- Youth Discipleship : Wednesdays, 6:30p.m.
Listening from Home
- Videos will be available on this website and the church YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHww1_T27NM_v1b06cVDZVg/featured
- Audio recordings available of Sunday services on this website, normally following the 8a.m. service.
Parking Lot Radio Broadcast
- Live radio broadcast of services & classes on FM 87.9. This is short-range broadcast, so you must be in the church parking lot or nearby.
Joining Us In-Person
-Entering/Exiting the Building
- Doors will open 15 minutes before service or class time.
- Proceed immediately to your seat.
- Please sit in every other row.
- Keep at least 3 chairs between you and those not living in your house.
- To reduce potential exposure to Covid-19, please refrain from lengthy/extended socializing within the building.
- Feel free to say hello, wave, smile, etc., keeping the 6-foot distance.
- Please, no handshakes or hugs.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, please join us remotely:
- Muscle or body aches
- Persistent cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Recent loss of taste and/or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Hand sanitizing stations are at each entrance. Please cleanse your hands upon entering the facility.
- Masks must be worn in the facility.
- If you cannot wear a mask for some physical/medical reason, you do not have to wear one.
- Only use the restrooms if absolutely necessary.
- Only one person at a time in upstairs restrooms.
- Two persons at a time in downstairs restrooms.
- You will find offering boxes attached to the walls of the worship space.
- On Communion Sunday, individually wrapped Communion elements can be found by each seat.
- Should you test positive after attending one of our services, notify the church office immediately.
- To the best of your ability, list the people you came in direct contact with and sat near at the service.
- Contact them as soon as possible.
- Please realize that a positive test of an attendee will require us to shut down in-person services for a minimum of two consecutive weeks.
-New Sunday Service Format
- Because exposure to singing over extended periods in enclosed spaces is known to be a significant source of Covid-19 spread, we are reordering service.
- We are also adding HEPA filtration to cleanse return air and UV-C purification to cleanse supply air in the sanctuary heating and air conditioning system.
- Service will begin with meditative instrumental music as a time of prayer and preparation.
- Slides of Scriptures, requests, and prayer guidance will be on the screen for those who wish to utilize them.
- Next, there will be a time of pastoral prayer for needs presented during the week.
- Followed by the sermon (and Communion on the first Sunday of the month).
- Concluding with a time of praise and worship.
- We understand that singing with a mask on will be uncomfortable or impossible for some and, we also understand that being in an enclosed space where some will sing without a mask on will be uncomfortable for others.
- So, there will be time after the sermon (or, after communion on the first Sunday of the month) for those uncomfortable being in an enclosed space where some will sing without masks to be dismissed.
- Closing prayer/dismissal.
- Services are tentatively scheduled for 8 and 11 AM to allow sufficient time for facility cleaning and air purification/exchange.
- There will be no nursery or children’s classes during the services.
- Service times and service order will evolve over time as changes are deemed necessary.
- Online, parking lot broadcast, and streaming options will remain available.
As with everything else in these trying times, let's do our best to live in love and grace toward each other. We may hold diverse opinions regarding the pandemic, but we serve on Lord, Jesus Christ, who loves us equally and longs for His children to live in understanding and love toward each other.
- Maranatha messengers is still serving the public, providing food and clothing for to those in need.
- Appointments required. Call 906-774-7877 to schedule.
- Open Tuesdays, 9:30a.m. – Noon & Wednesdays, 9:30a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Your continued generosity is allowing us to support our missionaries, feed our hungry neighbors, financially support our staff, and pay various bills to maintain our facilities. In addition to mailing checks or bringing offering on Sundays, there is an online giving option: http://kingsfordag.generush.org/
During this time...
Let’s make sure we stay in touch with each other. The best way to shine in the middle of a crisis is to care for our neighbors. Check in on each other – a simple phone call, email, text, or Facebook message can brighten someone’s day. It also provides us with the opportunity to make sure their needs are met and that they are doing well. If you find someone with a need you cannot personally meet, please contact us.
The words of the Apostle Paul are fitting: “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience…And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity” (Col 3:12, 14).