Sunday Services, 8 a.m. & 10 a.m.
Wednesdays - Adults & Teens, 6:30 p.m.
Sunday Service Options:
- Parking lot broadcast on FM 87.9
- You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHww1_T27NM_v1b06cVDZVg/featured?reload=9
- This website: https://www.maranathaag.org/live-stream/
- We try to live stream the 8:00 a.m. service.
- Recordings available sometime after service!
Wednesday Family Night
- Adults - Class on Revelation:
- Join us at 6:30p.m. in the sanctuary.
- We try to live stream:
- Recordings available sometime afterwards!
- Students in Grades 6 through 12 - Youth Group, Join us in the youth room at 6:30p.m.
- Parents - Check out Miss Katie's videos geared for kids & our family lesson ideas found on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kingsfordmaranathafamily/
- Maranatha messengers is still serving the public, providing food and clothing for to those in need.
- Appointments required. Call 906-774-7877 to schedule.
- Open Tuesdays, 9:30a.m. – Noon & Wednesdays, 9:30a.m. – 3:00p.m.
As with everything else in these trying times, let's do our best to live in love and grace toward each other. We may hold diverse opinions regarding the pandemic, but we serve on Lord, Jesus Christ, who loves us equally and longs for His children to live in understanding and love toward each other.
And, let’s stay in touch with each other. The best way to shine in the middle of a crisis is to care for our neighbors. Check in on each other – a simple phone call, email, text, or Facebook message can brighten someone’s day. It also provides us with the opportunity to make sure their needs are met and that they are doing well. If you find someone with a need you cannot personally meet, please contact us.
The words of the Apostle Paul are fitting: “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience…And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity” (Col 3:12, 14).