Worship Services: Sundays, 8 a.m. & 10 a.m.
Prayer Meeting: Sundays, 6:00 p.m.
Adult Family Fundamentals & Youth (Grades 6 - 12) Discipleship: Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
Connect with Maranatha...
- Join us on Sundays & Wednesdays!
- In-person now available:
- All ages welcome, but no kids' classes or nursery available.
- If joining in-person, see COVID-19 prevention below.
- Remote options continue:
- Parking lot broadcast on FM 87.9
- VIdeos on our YouTube Channel & this website
- Livestream coming soon!
- In-person now available:
- Anytime, find us online:
- A class on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m. designed for adults. (Video available afterwards.)
- A coinciding home study geared for ALL AGES.
- The family study guide can be used whether or not you watch the videos!
- The guide has lots of activity options - Pick a favorite activity! Pick more if you have time!
- Did you miss last week...or even all the weeks up to now? No problem! Join in when you can!
- Found on this website under "Sermons" or on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/kingsfordmaranathafamily/)!
We would be delighted to see what you are doing to study the Bible as a family (whether it is related to our Wednesday night study or not), share on our Facebook page or email us or mail something to the church office.
Joining Us In-Person - Covid-19 Prevention
- Keep physical distance by:
- Sitting in every other row.
- Sitting at least 3 chairs apart from those not living in your house.
- Please refrain from lengthy/extended socializing within the building.
- Feel free to say hello, wave, smile, etc., keeping the 6-foot distance.
- Please, no handshakes or hugs.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, please join us remotely:
- Muscle or body aches
- Persistent cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Recent loss of taste and/or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Hand sanitizing stations are at each entrance. Please cleanse your hands upon entering the facility.
- If you can physically tolerate it, please wear a mask.
- We will not be passing offering baskets; you will find offering boxes attached to the walls of the worship space.
- On Communion Sunday, individually wrapped Communion elements will be available.
- Should you test positive after attending one of our services, notify the church office immediately.
- To the best of your ability, list the people you came in direct contact with and sat near at the service.
- Contact them as soon as possible.
- Please realize that a positive test of an attendee will require us to shut down in-person services for a minimum of two consecutive weeks.
- Maranatha messengers is still serving the public, providing food and clothing for to those in need.
- Appointments required. Call 906-774-7877 to schedule.
- Open Tuesdays, 9:30a.m. – Noon & Wednesdays, 9:30a.m. – 3:00p.m.
As with everything else in these trying times, let's do our best to live in love and grace toward each other. We may hold diverse opinions regarding the pandemic, but we serve on Lord, Jesus Christ, who loves us equally and longs for His children to live in understanding and love toward each other.
And, let’s stay in touch with each other. The best way to shine in the middle of a crisis is to care for our neighbors. Check in on each other – a simple phone call, email, text, or Facebook message can brighten someone’s day. It also provides us with the opportunity to make sure their needs are met and that they are doing well. If you find someone with a need you cannot personally meet, please contact us.
The words of the Apostle Paul are fitting: “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience…And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity” (Col 3:12, 14).