- Classes meet on Wednesdays during family night at 6:30p.m. Starts September 12th!
- The Women's Wednesday night class, Beautifully Rooted, will be taught by a variety of teachers this year. Deborah, Barbara, Teena, and Maryanne will be covering topics that are relevant to women's lives. Come and be strengthened by women like you.
- The Wednesday night Men's Class, taught by Pastor Dave, will be studying the book of Philippians.
- The first Wednesday night Adult Elective, "Can't You Talk Louder God?" is being taught by Ann. How many times have you felt God is trying to speak to you and yet you feel like you're hearing nothing? Who hasn't asked, "God, can't you talk louder? I just want to know what to do." The reality is ALL of God's sheep ALREADY hear His voice, every day. This class will help how you can tune into what God has to say "personally" to you! This class will open up realms of insight, revelation, and confidence in hearing God's voice. Please join us.
- Divorced or separated? Find help, hope and healing during this 13 week seminar/support group. Learn more at www.divorcecare.org.
- Meets on Tuesdays from 6:30 - 8:00p.m. You can join anytime! Starts September 11th!
- Meet to discuss Sunday's sermon, pray for each other, and enjoy a time of fellowship! Life Groups help you live out Sunday's sermon Monday through Saturday.
- See Pastor Dave if you are interested in joining a group!
Men's Monthly Breakfast
- The first Tuesday of each month, all men are welcome to meet at Holiday Kitchen at 8a.m. for a time of fellowship.